Spend Family Day Weekend at Ontario Place!
From February 15 – 18, we’re offering special activities and extended holiday hours. Come visit the West Island of Ontario Place and experience our beautiful winter setting.
Skate Parties: Skate the night away with friends and family while resident DJs spin tunes for visitors of all ages amid a picturesque winter setting. DJ Fawn Big Canoe will be playing the evening of Saturday, February 16 followed by DJ Shane Mackinnon on Sunday, February 17.
YMCA Winter Pop Up Camp: The YMCA will be onsite running a winter activity pop-up camp on Monday, February 18.
- 2pm – 3pm Outdoor Fun! Join us for games like KanJam, Poull Ball and Spike Ball!
- 3pm – 4pm Campfire Songs + Marshmallows at the firepit
- 4pm – 5pm Broomball Game located just south of the firepit on Cedar Cove
Paint lessons with Art Tonite: Channel your inner artist and sign up for a painting class. Three sessions will be held on Saturday, February 16 and one on Sunday, February 17. Make sure to sign up and reserve your spot! GET YOUR TICKETS
- Session One: 2:00 – 2:45pm
- Session Two: 3:15 – 4:00pm
- Session Three: 4:30 – 5:15pm
- Session Four: 5:45 – 6:30pm
Winter program continues!
Our program runs until March 17th!
Visit our website for more info, including hours of operations.
Coming up at Cinesphere!
Experience action-packed or family friendly films the way they were meant to be seen – on our really big screen!. Keep checking our website as we continue to announce movies into the spring.