Ontario Place offers 155 acres of waterfront property which hosts a variety of activities, events, festivals, private and corporate rentals. We welcome you to book your next photoshoot or social gathering at Ontario Place.
Trillium Park and West Island are available for personal and formal photography at Ontario Place. Rules are as follows:
- Photoshoots are limited to 15 people
- Vehicles, props, decorations, large equipment and lighting are not permitted.
- Parking is not included as part of this reservation. For more information on parking at Ontario Place please visit our Parking page.
- Areas are not exclusive use, multiple bookings may be taking place at any given time, groups will have access to areas on a first come first serve basis. Please note some areas may not be available due to ongoing programming and events.
- Please refer to a map of the space you are booking here
West Island: $150/2 hours
Trillium Park: $350/2 hours
*Rates include HST
6 a.m. – 11 p.m. (2 hour increments)
Photography reservations are for personal and formal photography. For commercial photography please complete our Venue Rental Application
We welcome you to celebrate and gather at Ontario Place. You may reserve the following 6 sites for your social gatherings:
*Please note site reservations are for personal and/or community use. Organized events must submit a Venue Rental Application.
1. Trillium Park Garden
Maximum 100 people (Pavilion not included)
2. Lakeside Hill
Maximum 30 people.
The following rules apply to the above spaces:
- Balloons, decorations, signage, banners or props and fencing are not permitted
- Use of one 10 x 10 tent is permitted; staking of the tent is not permitted. Tent must be supplied by the Reservation Holder
- Amplified music, DJ sound system, megaphones or microphones are not permitted
- Vehicles are not permitted on site. All vehicles must park in an available parking lot
- Alcohol is not permitted
- Ticketed events are not permitted
- Booking of this reservation does not include any fire pits available at Ontario Place. All fire pits must be reserved separately on our Fire Pit page
- Food cooking and preparation is not permitted at Ontario Place including BBQ’s, grills and any other means of cooking/preparing food
- The Reservation Holder is responsible for the removal of all waste and recycling at the conclusion of the site reservation.
- Some sites may include picnic tables, however use and availability is not guaranteed. Folding tables and chairs are permitted to be provided by the reservation holder.
- Please refer to your booking confirmation for terms and conditions of making a site booking.
- Site reservations do not provide exclusive access to the reservation area, the Reservation Holder is permitted to use the space without exclusivity.
Trillium Park Garden / Moose Hollow / Helipad: $300/4 hours
Lakeside Hill / Lakeside Lookout / West Island Pavilion: $100/4 hours
*Rates include HST
6 a.m. – 11 p.m. (4 hour increments)
Site Rentals for large events and festivals
Ontario Place parking lots offer over 350,000 square feet of outdoor event space, ideal for festivals, fundraisers, sporting events, film shoots, vehicle test drives and more.
The following locations are available for site rentals: West Island, Echo Beach, East Commons, Trillium Park and Cinesphere. If you are interested in hosting an event in these locations please fill out our Venue Rental Application.