February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until February 21, 2022
This Family Day weekend, explore Toronto’s winter oasis on the waterfront! Here are some of the things you can enjoy on your visit:
- Watch Dune: The IMAX Experience at Cinesphere
- Warm up at our Community Bonfire, hosted at the Cedar Cove North Fire Pit.
- Get a hot chocolate or light snack at the concession in the West Commons.
- Reserve your own Fire Pit.
- Take a self-guided public art walking tour of Ontario Place presented by ArtworxTO.
- Enjoy the trails in Trillium Park.
- Check out the ice formations and spectacular sunsets along the western shore of the West Island.
Hours of Operations
Community Bonfire – 12pm to 9pm
Community Bonfire – 2pm to 9pm
Trillium Park & Ontario Place – 6am to 11am daily
All visitors are asked to respect the following guidelines, as well as the current public health guidelines, when you are on our site to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter the Ontario Place grounds.
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and other park visitors.
- Please wear a mask indoor or if you are unable to keep a physical distance of 2 metres.
- Group sizes must follow current Covid outdoor gathering guidelines.
- Dogs must be on leash and dog owners should be careful to maintain a distance of the recommended 2 metres from other dogs and persons.