March 12 @ 12:00 pm - March 20 @ 9:00 pm
From March 12th – March 20th, you can see a great selection of movies at Cinesphere or explore the great outdoors!
For our movie lovers, the Cinesphere will feature afternoon screenings of Paddington 2, Hotel Transylvania, and Trolls World Tour, as well as several titles in IMAX including The Croods: A New Age, Jumanji: The Next Level, Pokemon: Detective Pikachu. Evening programming in IMAX includes Joker, Godzilla vs. Kong, Dunkirk, Muse – Simulation Theory: The IMAX Experience, In The Heights, Ghost in the Shell and more!
We are continuing to announce more movies, so please keep checking our website for updates!
Looking for some fresh air and outdoor fun? Join us daily from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. for our Community Bonfire which will be hosted at the Cedar Cove North Fire Pit, weather permitting.
We also continue to offer several activities for visitors to do during the winter months, including reserving your own Fire Pit, taking a self-guided public art walking tour of Ontario Place in partnership with ArtworxTO, or explore the waterfront trail from Trillium Park to the West Island.
Hours of Operations:
Community Bonfire – 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Trillium Park & Ontario Place – 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
All visitors are asked to respect the following guidelines when you are on our site to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Proof of vaccination is required for all Cinesphere customers ages 12 and up.
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter the Ontario Place grounds.
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and other park visitors.
- Please wear a mask indoor or if you are unable to keep a physical distance of 2 metres.
- Group sizes must follow current Covid outdoor gathering guidelines.
- Dogs must be on leash and dog owners should be careful to maintain a distance of the recommended 2 metres from other dogs and persons.