October 1, 2022 @ 6:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Sunrise Social
Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at Trillium Park (The Pavilion)
Event Duration: 6:30AM-12:00PM | Event Begins at 6:30AM
Unbounded, Coldture, and Othership have organized a sunrise social dedicated to somatic wellness, community, and the hot/cold. Cycle through saunas, cold plunge tubs, yoga flow and breathwork classes, while enjoying live acoustic guitar and a bonfire. Expect a couple hundred like-minded individuals starting their day with the ultimate mental & physical wellness circuit, and connecting in community. Experience all the elements over the course of the morning then enjoy snacks and beverages provided by your favourite health brands.
Your $60 ticket includes:
- Cold Plunge
- Yoga/Flow Class
- Breathwork Class
- Acoustic Guitar Performance
- Refreshments & Snacks
- 1 Ticket to a Winter Unbounded Class
- 1 Month to Othership Breathwork App
Share a photo from the event tagging @StayUnbounded, @Coldture_ & @Othership.app, with the hashtag #TheSunriseSocial for a chance to win a weekend at Cold Camp this winter. Winners will be selected at random and posted on Instagram on Friday, of the following week.
Come experience waking up to a community social dedicated to filling your cup in all the right ways. Cycle through a handful of wellness activities designed to supercharge your mind and your body: mindfulness, cold, hot, movement, fire, music, and connection. Expect to experience a shift.
Some of the world’s top cold exposure and breathwork guide’s from Unbounded, Othership, and Coldture will be leading you through the morning.
We will be collectively participating in (although you are welcome to show up at any time):
- 6:30am – 6:45am Welcome & Introductions (Unbounded)
- 6:45am – 7:00am Meditation (Unbounded)
- 7:00am – 7:45am Yoga & Flow (Unbounded)
- 7:45am – 8:15am Breathwork Journey (Othership)
- 8:15am – 11:15am Cold Plunge & Sauna (Unbounded, Coldture)
- 8:30am – 9:30am Fireside Acoustic Performance
- 11:15am – 11:30am Closing Exercise (Unbounded)
- 11:30am – 12pm Absorb & ConnectCharlie Mills Acoustic Performance & Refreshments
Participants are welcome to show up any time after 6:30 and are invited to linger in the park following the event.
There will be a registration table at the entrance to Trillium Park (right after you walk under the pedestrian walkway) where you will check in and get your wrist band that will grant you access to all activities. There will be staff wearing event shirts stationed around the park that can provide support or answer questions.
Be a part of this memorable experience with your city as we collectively embody health, strength and the power of community.
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat
- Bathing suit (Recommendation is to wear underneath clothing)
- Sandals or substitute footwear for sauna
- Water bottle
- Loose comfortable clothing to change into after is recommended
The Pavilion at Trillium Park
Ontario Place Lot P2
Remembrance Dr. in Coronation Park
By registering you agree to release the organizing parties of all liability associated with the outdoor activity and consent to having your photograph taken and or shared on social channels as well as approve event organizers with access to emails provided for contact approval following the event.