We have three fire pit locations available for reservations!
Scroll down to access our online reservation system.
2. Lakeside Fire Pit
Located on the southern part of East Island with seating on Muskoka Chairs. This location is only available for bookings until April 30th.
To make a reservation:
- Click through to our ONLINE SYSTEM.
- Choose the date and time you wish to book.
*Please note that our booking system only allows bookings up to 60 days in advance. Lakeside and Vista locations are only available for bookings until April 30th.
- Complete the booking form and fee payment.
- You will receive 2 separate confirmation emails. One containing your “ticket” which is your burn reservation and all corresponding info regarding your upcoming fire. The second will contain additional details with directions and parking.
Want to add to your experience? Our neighbours at Hotel X have put together a Firewood Package and a S’mores Package. Please visit their website and follow the instructions provided to add this to your reservation.
Rules & Regulations
• No tents, tables or structures (additional folding chairs only)
• Low level music permitted; no sounds system or amplified sound
• Alcohol is not permitted at the fire pits
• Reservations are for personal use and not a ticketed event
• To make a fire pit reservation as part of an event, please complete our Venue Rental Application
The maximum number of people permitted per fire pit rental is 25.
The fee to make a reservation is $44.25 + HST
Reservation fees are final and non-refundable. The Reservation Holder will not be reimbursed if he or she cancels a Reservation or is absent for the reserved time slot. In the event of inclement weather, reservations can be rescheduled to a later date.
Reservation Holders must bring their own wood. Only dry and clean (i.e. not painted or pressure treated) firewood may be burned. Reservation Holders are forbidden from burning any foliage or wood products collected from within Ontario Place property.
Sand is provided to extinguish the fire. The bin can be found near the pit.
The fire pits are not designed for cooking purposes, however, feel free to roast a few marshmallows! Alcohol is not permitted at the Fire Pit or on Ontario Place grounds.
A fire must not be started, and must be extinguished, if the wind is blowing or gusting at or above 25 km/h, or whenever the Reservation Holder is directed to extinguish a fire by Ontario Place staff.
Ontario Place may, at its discretion, reimburse a Reservation Holder’s reservation fee in the event Ontario Place cancels a Reservation due to wind, inclement weather, or any other factors.
In the event of inclement weather (precipitation or wind blowing or gusting at or above 25 km/h), a reservation may be rescheduled to a later date. To do this, the Reservation Holder must send an email to [email protected] and allow 2 – 3 business days for alternate dates to be provided.
Questions? Please contact our customer service department at 416-314-9900 or send an email to [email protected].