CJ’s Outdoor Summer Camp
CJ’s skateboard and scooter programs are the best in Canada. They provide campers with a first-rate experience! Life at CJ’s Camp is specifically designed for any skateboarder or scooter rider, from beginner to advanced. They offer a fun, well-rounded program that is perfect for any young person, even those who are giving skateboarding a try for the very first time.
Camp starts on July 5th and runs until Labour Day. Spots are limited and will fill quickly!
More details or to book your spot HERE.
- Age and skill appropriate instruction with certified instructors
- Sport specific stretching and structured lessons (beginner to advanced)
- Organized games
- Much more!!
We have a skatepark made of Freshpark ramps offers quarter pipes, rails, and fun boxes.
Skate park do’s and don’ts:
- Be responsible – the park is not supervised
- Safety First – helmets & protective gear recommended
- Be respectful of the park – no homemade rails or other props
- Clean up after yourself
- No gum, food or drinks on skatepark surfaces
- Ontario Place park rules & current COVID Restrictions apply to park usage
TO REPORT DAMAGE CALL 416.314.9938
*We are working with our staff and partners to ensure a safe experience for everyone. We encourage visitors to review our current COVID-19 updates HERE
Hours of Operations
*Please note the skatepark is reserved for CJ’s Outdoor Summer Camp Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm, from July 5 – September 3.