The Ontario Place Marina is the place for you to be this summer! With approximately 240 slips located just minutes from downtown Toronto, Ontario Place Marina is a diverse and exciting mooring facility that can accommodate vessels up to 90 feet in length! The Marina is a 10 minute drive away from the heart of the city, where you’ll find great restaurants, shopping, and theatres.
The 2021 Seasonal and Visitor Mooring Applications will be available by the end of January! Slips are available on a daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis. Visitor slips may be reserved in advance (email application submissions). By mooring at Ontario Place Marina, you’re just a stone’s throw away from many great summer events and concerts on our shore!
Boaters are independently responsible for launching, haul-outs, and storing their vessels during the off season.
- Accommodation for 240 vessels on a seasonal, monthly, overnight or short term basis
- Premium Gasoline and Clear Diesel fuel
- 24 hour-a-day dock access control
- 24/7 Security
- Clean private washroom, shower, & laundry facilities
- 30/50 amp shore power hook-up (upgraded)
- Water hook-up
- Full service pump out station
- Sale & direct-to-vessel ice delivery service
- Monitoring of VHF Channel 68
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet available
- One Season Parking Pass included with Seasonal & Monthly dockage
- Taxes apply to all amounts
- Seasonal rates include dockage (May 1st – October 17th), hydro, water, one Season Parking Pass, one Parking Access Card for the public lots, 2 Gate Access Cards, private washroom & laundry facility, and Wi-Fi.
- *Prices for Visitor Dockage are subject to change during CNE and other events. Limited availability.
- One Season Parking Pass for Seasonal and Monthly boaters only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Fixed Docks: N1,2,19-37, CIN1-6, SBR1-6, NBR1-6, SS1-14, B25-27, C25-28, D11&16, E1&2
To request additional information, reservation applications, or to inquire about slip availability please contact the Marina Office directly: