With 240 slips located just minutes from downtown Toronto, Ontario Place is a picturesque, diverse, and exciting mooring facility for vessels up to 90 feet in length.
The 2019 Seasonal and Visitor Applications are now available! The Marina is just a 10-minute drive or cab ride away from the heart of the city, where you’ll find great restaurants, shopping, and theatres. Slips are available on a daily, monthly, and seasonal basis. Visitor slips can be reserved in advance (online or by fax).
The Ontario Place Marina operating season runs from the first Saturday in May through to Thanksgiving Day. Any boat left after the operation season will be removed at the owner’s expense.
- Accommodation for 240 vessels on a seasonal, monthly, overnight or short term basis
- Gas and diesel fuel, pump-out
- 24 hour-a-day dock access control
- 24/7 Security
- Clean private washrooms and showers
- 30/50 amp shore power hook-up (upgraded)
- Water hook-up
- Monitoring of VHF Channel 68
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet available
- One parking pass included with seasonal dockage
- * Seasonal rates include dockage (May – October), hydro, water, one parking pass for the public lot, pump-outs, private washroom & laundry facilities, and Wi-Fi.
- ** Prices subject to change during CNE and other events. Limited availability.
- *** One Season Parking Pass for Monthly visitors only. Prices subject to change without notice.
To request additional information, reservation applications, or to inquire about slip availability please contact the Marina Office directly: