01. Can I purchase tickets at the door?
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online in advance. In the event that tickets are available for a specific show, they can also be purchased at the main entrance of the Cinesphere (across the bridge) up to an hour before the films are scheduled to start.
02. How do I purchase movie tickets at Cinesphere?
You can purchase tickets online by clicking your desired showtime beneath its corresponding film poster and following the online ticketing instructions. We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online in advance.
Parking is available in Lot 1 at Ontario Place which is located at New Brunswick & Remembrance Drive.
A flat rate of $5 is available using the promo code provided in the email confirmation once tickets are purchased.
Please visit the Parking
page for more information.
06. What measures are in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
- The Cinesphere is currently operating at full capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in the lobby area.
- Employees will wear a face mask at all times.
- Visitors are no longer required to wear a mask but may wear a mask inside the theatre if they wish.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
07. Are concessions available at Cinesphere?
Cinesphere offers the following items for purchase at our concession stand, located on the lower level lobby:
- Soft Drinks
- Chocolate Bars
- Hot Dogs
Contactless payment is strongly encouraged.
10. Is Cinesphere accessible?
Yes, Cinesphere is accessible! Accessible seating is available on the same level as the entrance bridge to Cinesphere. To get access to the concession stand or the washroom, you may use the elevator or outdoor ramps at the south end of the bridge to go down one floor from the main bridge level.