With the park open for use, all visitors are asked to respect the following guidelines when you are on our site to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter the Ontario Place grounds.
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and other park visitors.
- Please wear a mask if you are unable to keep a physical distance of 2 metres.
- Visitors are asked to limit their groups sizes to 10 people per group, from the same household.
- Dogs must be on leash and dog owners should be careful to maintain a distance of the recommended 2 metres from other dogs and persons.
- Use garbage receptacles provided to protect workers and to help keep the park clean.
- Some washrooms are open on site (see map for locations) – please use them, if needed.
The fee to make a reservation is $44.25 + HST
Reservation fees are final and non-refundable. The Reservation Holder will not be reimbursed if he or she cancels a Reservation or is absent for the reserved time slot. In the event of inclement weather, reservations can be rescheduled to a later date.
Reservation Holders must bring their own wood. Only dry and clean (i.e. not painted or pressure treated) firewood may be burned. Reservation Holders are forbidden from burning any foliage or wood products collected from within Ontario Place property.
Sand is provided to extinguish the fire. The bin can be found near the pit.
The fire pits are not designed for cooking purposes, however, feel free to roast a few marshmallows! Alcohol is not permitted at the Fire Pit or on Ontario Place grounds.
A fire must not be started, and must be extinguished, if the wind is blowing or gusting at or above 25 km/h, or whenever the Reservation Holder is directed to extinguish a fire by Ontario Place staff.
Ontario Place may, at its discretion, reimburse a Reservation Holder’s reservation fee in the event Ontario Place cancels a Reservation due to wind or other inclement weather.
In the event of inclement weather (precipitation or wind blowing or gusting at or above 25 km/h), a reservation may be rescheduled to a later date. To do this, the Reservation Holder must send an email to email@example.com and allow 2 – 3 business days for alternate dates to be provided.
Questions about an existing reservation? Please contact our customer service department at 416-314-9900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reminder that we are not able to take reservations by email or phone, only using the links above.