- $15 flat rate until 11:59pm
- $25 – $35 until 11:59pm on special event days (Cirque du Soleil, Budweiser Stage/Echo Beach, Exhibition Place, BMO Field)
- For Cinesphere customers, a reduced flat rate is available by showing proof of purchase to the parking booth attendant upon arrival.
- Cash, debit or credit card during Parking Booth Hours (see above)
- Credit card via contactless (Scan/Tap) at one of our tap stations or download the HONK Mobile App outside of Parking Booth Hours
- HONK app parking transaction must be processed onsite after securing a parking spot. Parking is not guaranteed for pre-purchase before accessing the Lot.
Parking is enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*For anyone visiting outside of Parking Booth Hours who doesn’t have a mobile phone or credit card, please contact [email protected] a minimum of 24 hours prior to your visit to arrange alternate payment.
Ontario Place has 26 accessible parking spots:
- 2 located at the West Entrance at Remembrance Drive
- 10 located in Parking Lot 1 between the West and Central entrances
- 14 spots located in Parking Lot 2 next to the Central entrance
Our parking lots can be quite busy throughout the weekends with Cinesphere movies, festivals, Budweiser Stage shows. Please allow yourself lots of time to get here.
In the event that our parking lots are full, alternative parking is available at Exhibition Place, Direct Energy Centre, or in the Liberty Village area (10-15 min walk from the venue).
As a convenient alternative to driving, guests are encouraged to take public transportation (GO Transit, TTC) to events.
For more information on how to get here by car, bike, walking or TTC, please check our Visit Us page.
Parking prices and times are subject to change without notice. Prices include all applicable taxes. There are no in-and-out privileges at Ontario Place parking lots.
For up-to-date commuter, transit, traffic, and road restriction information, please visit CP24 commuter centre.