Ontario Place has public parking available in Lots P1, P2 and P2A (see map below for reference). Entrances to the parking lots can be accessed from Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard.
- $15 flat rate until 4:59 p.m.
- $10 flat rate from 5:00 p.m. until 11:59 p.m.
- $35 flat rate until 11:59 p.m. in Lot 1 & 2 on special event days (Cirque du Soleil, Budweiser Stage/Echo Beach, Exhibition Place, BMO Field)
- Credit card via contactless (Scan/Tap) at one of our tap stations or download the HONK Mobile App.
- HONK app parking transaction must be processed onsite after securing a parking spot. Parking is not guaranteed for pre-purchase before accessing the Lot.
Parking is enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*For anyone visiting who doesn’t have a mobile phone or credit card, please contact [email protected] a minimum of 24 hours prior to your visit to arrange alternate payment.
Ontario Place has 26 accessible parking spots:
- 2 located at the West Entrance at Remembrance Drive
- 10 located in Parking Lot 1 between the West and Central entrances
- 14 spots located in Parking Lot 2 next to the Central entrance
Our parking lots can be quite busy throughout the weekends with Cinesphere movies, festivals, Budweiser Stage shows. Please allow yourself lots of time to get here.
In the event that our parking lots are full, alternative parking is available at Exhibition Place, Direct Energy Centre, or in the Liberty Village area (10-15 min walk from the venue).
As a convenient alternative to driving, guests are encouraged to take public transportation (GO Transit, TTC) to events.
For more information on how to get here by car, bike, walking or TTC, please check our Visit Us page.
Parking prices and times are subject to change without notice. Prices include all applicable taxes. There are no in-and-out privileges at Ontario Place parking lots.
For up-to-date commuter, transit, traffic, and road restriction information, please visit CP24 commuter centre.