Site Access Update:
As part of the government’s commitment to redevelop Ontario Place, Infrastructure Ontario is currently working to make the site development ready. These activities may affect your upcoming visit to the site. Please click here for information about work that is currently happening on site and for site access updates.
COVID-19 Update: With the park and Cinesphere open for use, all visitors are asked to respect the following guidelines when you are on our site to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- The Cinesphere is currently operating at full capacity and proof of vaccination is no longer required, hand sanitizer is readily available in the lobby area, employees will wear a face mask at all times and visitors are no longer required to wear a mask.
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter the Ontario Place grounds.
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and other park visitors.
- Dogs must be on leash and dog owners should be careful to maintain a distance of the recommended 2 metres from other dogs and persons.
- Use garbage receptacles provided to protect workers and to help keep the park clean.
- If you’re attending a concert at Budweiser Stage or Echo Beach, please verify their Covid policies here.
- If you’re attending a Cirque du Soleil show, please verify their Covid policies here.
How to visit us:
Ontario Place is located at 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West. We have 3 public entrances:
- West Entrance (West Island/ Cinesphere): located at Ontario Drive & Lake Shore Boulevard West – pedestrian access only.
- Centre Entrance (Budweiser Stage / Echo Beach): located at Remembrance Drive & Lake Shore Boulevard West.
- East Entrance (Trillium Park): located at Ontario Place Boulevard & Lake Shore Boulevard West.
Travelling by car
Coming from the West
Follow Gardiner Expressway East, take the Lake Shore Blvd West Exit to travel East along Lake Shore until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West OR Travel along the Gardiner Expressway East and take the Jameson Avenue Exit, merge onto Lake Shore Boulevard West until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
Coming from the East
Follow Gardiner Expressway West, take the Lake Shore Boulevard exit from Gardiner Expressway West to travel West along Lake Shore until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
Ontario Place has two parking lots for public parking. Entrances to the parking lots can be accessed from Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard. Please visit our parking page for more info.
Travelling by TTC
The 174 Ontario Place-Exhibition bus route operates between Exhibition Loop and Ontario Place, generally in a north-south direction. Accessible service is provided on the route. Bike racks are available on this route. One single service is operated. The 174 (Ontario Place-Exhibition) branch operates from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. seven days a week.
Please visit the TTC website for more information.
Travelling by GO Transit
Take the Lakeshore Line to Exhibition GO Station and walk 8 minutes south to Ontario Place. We encourage visitors to check routes on the GO Train website and set the destination to 955 Lake Shore Blvd West.
Travelling by bicycle or walking
There is a pedestrian and bike path called The Martin Goodman Trail that runs past Ontario Place along Lake Shore Blvd from Etobicoke in the west end to the beaches in the east end. You can also cross Lakeshore from the CNE grounds, which will take you directly to the Ontario Place West entrance. Locate a Bike Share location near Ontario Place. Bike racks can be found at each entrance.