*COVID-19 Update: With the park open for use, all visitors are asked to respect the following guidelines when you are on our site to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are sick or if you have been in contact with someone that is sick, please do not enter the Ontario Place grounds.
- Keep a healthy space of 2 metres between you and other park visitors.
- Please wear a mask if you are unable to keep a physical distance of 2 metres.
- Visitors are asked to limit their groups to members of the same household or with one other person from outside of the household that lives alone.
- Dogs must be on leash and dog owners should be careful to maintain a distance of the recommended 2 metres from other dogs and persons.
- Use garbage receptacles provided to protect workers and to help keep the park clean.
- Some washrooms are open on site (see map for locations) – please use them, if needed.
*PLEASE NOTE: Lake Shore Blvd West (eastbound lanes only) from Windermere Avenue to Stadium Road will be closed this weekend from Saturday at 6am until Sunday at 9pm. Access from the Westbound lanes will be at the New Brunswick/Remembrance Drive location (Centre Entrance). Please expect some delays.
How to visit us:
Ontario Place is located at 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West. We have 3 public entrances:
- West Entrance (West Island/ Cinesphere): located at Ontario Drive & Lake Shore Boulevard West – pedestrian access only.
- Centre Entrance (Budweiser Stage / Echo Beach): located at Remembrance Drive & Lake Shore Boulevard West.
- East Entrance (Trillium Park): located at Ontario Place Boulevard & Lake Shore Boulevard West.
Travelling by car
Coming from the West
Follow Gardiner Expressway East, take the Lake Shore Blvd West Exit to travel East along Lake Shore until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West OR Travel along the Gardiner Expressway East and take the Jameson Avenue Exit, merge onto Lake Shore Boulevard West until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
Coming from the East
Follow Gardiner Expressway West, take the Lake Shore Boulevard exit from Gardiner Expressway West to travel West along Lake Shore until you reach 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
*ActiveTO road closure info and access maps available here.
Ontario Place has two parking lots for public parking. Entrances to the parking lots can be accessed from Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard. Please visit our parking page for more info.
Travelling by TTC
The seasonal service to Ontario Place has returned!
The 121D (Ontario Place-Cherry Beach) branch, which connects to the Subway at Union Station has two stops within Ontario Place at Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard and at Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard – Centre Entrance. Due to ActiveTO, this service is available Mondays though Fridays.
Alternately the following routes are within a 10 – 15 mins walk from Ontario Place: 29A, 29C, 121, 121A, 329, 504B, 509, 511.
Please visit the TTC website for more information.
Travelling by GO Transit
Take the Lakeshore Line to Exhibition GO Station and walk 8 minutes south to Ontario Place. We encourage visitors to check routes on the GO Train website and set the destination to 955 Lake Shore Blvd West.
Travelling by bicycle or walking
There is a pedestrian and bike path called The Martin Goodman Trail that runs past Ontario Place along Lake Shore Blvd from Etobicoke in the west end to the beaches in the east end. You can also cross Lakeshore from the CNE grounds, which will take you directly to the Ontario Place West entrance. Locate a Bike Share location near Ontario Place. Bike racks can be found at each entrance.