01. How do I purchase movie tickets at Cinesphere?
You can purchase tickets online by clicking your desired showtime beneath its corresponding film poster and following the online ticketing instructions. We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online in advance.
02. Can I purchase tickets at the door?
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online in advance. In the event that tickets are available for a specific show, they can also be purchased at the main entrance of the Cinesphere (across the bridge) up to an hour before the films are scheduled to start.
03. How do I get to Cinesphere?
Ontario Place is located at 955 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto ON, M6K 3B9. Cinesphere is accessed through the Ontario Place West Entrance, located at Ontario Drive and Lake Shore Blvd. You can find directions to Ontario Place here
Parking is available in Lot 1 at Ontario Place which is located at New Brunswick & Remembrance Drive.
Please visit the Parking
page for more information.
06. What additional measures have you put in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
- Theatre seats are sanitized and handrails are wiped down with industrial-grade cleaning products between each screening, hard surfaces are cleaned throughout the screening and hand sanitizer is readily available in the lobby area.
- Employees wear a face masks at all times and complete a COVID-19 screening prior to beginning of each shift.
- Visitors must wear masks upon arriving at the West Entrance. Masks are required in all indoor facilities and bridge area as well as in the theatre itself. Masks may be removed only while eating or drinking, when seated .
- Theatre capacity is reduced to a maximum of 50 people and seat allocation is staggered to meet physical distancing guidelines. In addition, a seating plan has been developed to meet COVID-19 restrictions.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters is required in all common areas such as the lobby, washroom and theatre.
07. What is the COVID-19 theatre seating plan?
- Selected seats have been grouped in pods of up to a maximum of 2 seats per pod
- Upon arrival, patrons will be allowed into the theatre up to a maximum of groups of 2
- Each group (up to a maximum of 2) will meet with the usher and choose their desired seats from the identified seats in the seating plan
- Patrons are instructed to remain in their seats at all times. If patrons require access to Concessions or washrooms, masks must be worn. Masks may be removed only when seated while eating or drinking.
08. Can I grab something to eat at Cinesphere?
Cinesphere offers the following items for purchase at our concession stand, located on the lower level lobby:
- Soft Drinks
- Chocolate Bars
- Hot Dogs
Contactless payment is strongly encouraged.
Patrons will be notified in advance or upon arrival how to access Concession items.
11. Is Cinesphere accessible?
Yes, Cinesphere is accessible! Accessible seating is available on the same level as the entrance bridge to Cinesphere. To get access to the concession stand or the washroom, you may use the elevator or outdoor ramps at the south end of the bridge to go down one floor from the main bridge level.