Ontario Place has two parking lots for public parking. Entrances to the parking lots can be accessed from Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard.
All pay and display parking machines are cashless with two payment options: credit card or Telepark Services.
Parking is $3.25 per half hour up to a daily max of $25.00 or for special events in peak season and $3.00 per half hour up to a daily max of $15.00 in low season.
Cinesphere guests – we offer reduced $5 parking!
1. Purchase a full day parking ticket ($25) at meter
2. Separate the ticket along the perforated line
3. Place TICKET portion on dashboard
3. Take RECIEPT portion of your ticket to the Box Office for $20 refund
Validation offer applies to credit card purchases from machine only. Please note the reduced rate is for regular screenings only and not special events.
Pay For Parking With Telepark
Telepark allows you to make payment in real time by calling, texting, or logging into Telepark.ca with your mobile phone. Young drivers can have a credit card holding parent or guardian set up a Telepark account for use. Register now for free!
Encountering issues with Telepark? Call 1-855-767-7275
Alternative parking is available at Exhibition Place, Direct Energy Centre, or in the Liberty Village area (10 – 15 min walk from the venue).
Ontario Place has 26 accessible parking spots:
– 2 located at the West Entrance at Remembrance Drive
– 10 located in Parking Lot 1 between the West and Central entrances
– 14 spots located in Parking Lot 2 next to the Central entrance
As a convenient alternative to driving, guests are encouraged to take public transportation (GO Transit, TTC) to events.
Parking prices and times are subject to change without notice.
Prices include all applicable taxes.
There are no in and out privileges at Ontario Place parking lots.
For up-to-date commuter, transit, traffic, and road restriction information, visit CP24 commuter centre.