Ontario Place has two parking lots for public parking. Entrances to the parking lots can be accessed from Remembrance Drive and Ontario Place Boulevard.
All pay and display parking machines are cashless with two payment options: credit card or Whoosh.
Parking is $3.25 per half hour up to a daily max of $25.00. A flat rate of $25.00 applies for special events.
Seeing a movie at Cinesphere? We offer reduced $5 parking!
1. Purchase a full day parking ticket ($25) at meter from an Ontario Place parking lot
2. Separate the ticket along the perforated line
3. Place TICKET portion on dashboard
3. Take RECIEPT portion of your ticket to the Box Office for $20 refund
Validation offer applies to credit card purchases from machine (not using the Whoosh app) and from Ontario Place parking lot only. Please note the reduced rate is for regular screenings only and not special events.
Alternative parking is available at Exhibition Place, Direct Energy Centre, or in the Liberty Village area (10 – 15 min walk from the venue).
*Please note the reduced $5 parking does not apply in other lots.
Ontario Place has 26 accessible parking spots:
– 2 located at the West Entrance at Remembrance Drive
– 10 located in Parking Lot 1 between the West and Central entrances
– 14 spots located in Parking Lot 2 next to the Central entrance
As a convenient alternative to driving, guests are encouraged to take public transportation (GO Transit, TTC) to events.
Parking prices and times are subject to change without notice.
Prices include all applicable taxes.
There are no in and out privileges at Ontario Place parking lots.
For up-to-date commuter, transit, traffic, and road restriction information, visit CP24 commuter centre.