Yoga in Trillium Park is back! Join us Saturdays at 10am and Sundays at 11am for FREE Yoga. Please bring your own mat and water. All levels are welcome.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to the program:
- Due to limited capacity, we will require advance registration – REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Class check in STARTS 30mins prior to class
- Class check in ENDS once the class starts. No entry once class starts.
- Everyone will need to pre-register via Eventbrite – REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Specific locations have been marked by line painting
- Masks must be worn at all times except when on your mat.
- We ask that you do not leave your mat for any reason during the class, unless there is an emergency
To receive schedule and program updates, subscribe to our YOGA newsletter HERE. See below for class and schedule details!
HATHA – VINYASA
A hatha – Vinyasa class focused on connecting breath to body and body to breath, mindfully strengthening the core and body by focusing on your alignment. The class is accessible to all levels.
Luciana is an accomplished 300hr trained Yoga teacher, Sound healer and Reiki master. Based in Toronto, she has had the pleasure of teaching thousands of people across the GTA and USA. Luciana teaches a hatha-vinyasa practice with a focus of breath and core strength.
NÜLOVE creates connection from the inside out with heart led classes, programs and experiences. Known best for our acclaimed Yoga sessions and Sound Healing sessions, connect mind, body and soul by joining us at our events or becoming a member of our virtual wellness center today!
Visit nulovestudio.com for more info.